zaterdag 10 januari 2015

01-01-2015 HAPPY NEWYEAR !!! -Back on track-


Aloha!

Its been over a year ago that I've blogged my last surfsessions.  Since december 2013, i kinda stopped windsurfing for a long period of time. It had unfortunately its reasons. Since the summer of 2014 i slowly picked up my passion windsurfing again.  As its now the year of 2015, i'd hope to have a new fresh start and try continue sharing the stoke on my blog!   and onto  www.boardkings.com and the hottest windsurfnews and photoshoots are shared on https://www.facebook.com/boardkings.
                                 Dont forget to put on a LIKE onto the BoardKings facebookpage :)


I started the first day of the year with a fenominal windsurfsession at Wijk aan zee, also known as Wijkikibeach -NL.


I had a low-end sesh with the 4.2m2 SWAG P7 combined with my big board, the Flikka customized Edbox 103. That board has it all!! from 4.2m2 powered up, in control  upto 6.2m2 lightwind!


Seen lots of friends at the beach. What a perfect way to start, even my buddy Alex vd M.  from down south of the country came along at Wijkiki! 



My equipment for today!


Had some great waverides, even did some sweet tabletops with the big board.
Dont have much pictures from today, just some from my Phone on the parking. 
I do have some video...But you know...the editing takes forever haha Who knows..




Further news:  I have some new projects coming up!
Recently  i sold my 4.6m2 5-Oceans Technora 4batten sail.  It was definately my favourite sail!!!
Also selling my swag 3.7m2 and 4.2m2.   (only keeping my Swag 3.2m2, for the ultimate stormchase sessions)  
Reason of selling?  I want to try out something new.

Totally customized sails by best sailmaker of the world!  3.7/4.2/4.7m2   by:



Cant wait when my new custom sails arrive.


Stay tuned!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten